As preparations continue for the Innovation Africa Summit in Cape Town this October, AfricanBrains is pleased to announce that along with participation from various South Africa ministries the following visiting ministers have also confirmed their attendance:-
- Nigeria Minister of State for Education, Hon. Barr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike
- Zimbabwe Minister of Education, Hon. David Coltart
- Zambia Minister of Education, Hon. John Phiri
- Kenya Minister of Education, Hon. Mitulu Kilonzo
- Malawi Minister of Education, Science & Technology, Hon. Eunice Kazembe
- Swaziland Minister of ICT, Hon. Winne Magagula
- Swaziland Minister of Education & Training, Hon. Wilson Ntshangase
- Burundi Minister of Higher Education & Scientific Research, Hon Dr Julien Nimubona
- Tanzania Ministry of Education & Vocational Training, Hon. Dr Shukuru Kawambwa
- Ethiopia Minister of Education H.E. Ato Demeke Mekonnen
The conference will feature keynote addresses from both government and private sector leaders, focusing on the transformation of African economies the realisation of advances in technology for the benefit of education and research in Africa. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to debate key issues such as developing e-skills and the knowledge economy, investment in African digital content, e-learning, improving connectivity and advancing multi-stakeholder partnerships.
Last week’s press release publicising the event has so far been picked up by over 50 websites.
For more information on the Summit please visit – www.africanbrains.net/ia