The Middle East and Africa Learning Management Systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.6% from 2014-2019. Although the KSA holds the largest market share among all countries, UAE is expected to grow at a higher CAGR between 2014 and 2019. The growth of LMS market in this region is driven by technological advancements and the increasing need for higher education. Moreover, emerging economies are creating growth opportunities for the learning management systems solutions providers in this region, which will further boost the market for these solutions.
Middle East and Africa Learning Management Systems market is segmented and forecast on the basis of end-users, such as academic and corporate. The market is further segmented and forecast on the basis of products, such as content management, student management, performance management, collaboration, administration, and others. This regional market is also segmented on the basis of major countries in this region, including Qatar, KSA, UAE, Nigeria, and South Africa. Increasing need for higher education and customization requirement for content delivery in the organizations is responsible for the growth of learning management systems market in this region.
As of 2014, White House Business Solutions, Blackboard, Inc., Instructure, and Desire2Learn were active in the LMS market in Middle East and Africa. New product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions are the major strategies adopted by the most of the players to achieve growth in this regional market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth market segments, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for enhancing their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
– Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on learning management solutions offered by the top five market.
– Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the market.
– Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets across geographies
– Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
– Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3086632/