Online retail giant, Jumia Nigeria has announced the date and categories for the 2016 Black Friday sales event!
Online retail giant, Jumia Nigeria (https://www.Jumia.com.ng) has announced the date and categories for the 2016 Black Friday sales event! (Jumia.com.ng/black-friday) This year, Jumia Black Friday will take place for 12 jaw-dropping days! From Monday November 14th to Friday, November 25th 2016 on all Jumia websites – Jumia Mall (Jumia.com.ng/black-friday), Jumia Food (Food.Jumia.com.ng), Jumia Car (Car.Jumia.com.ng), Jumia Market (Market.Jumia.com.ng), Jumia Travel (Travel.Jumia.com), Jumia House (http://House.Jumia.com.ng) and Jumia Deals (Deals.Jumia.com.ng).
Top brands like AXA Mansard, MTN, Binatone, Innjoo, Infinix, Poly Star, HP, Intel, Etihad airways have partnered with Jumia to bring to Nigerians the largest shopping event of the year. Here’s what Jumia Black Friday shoppers can expect this year.
- 12 Days of Black Friday promotional deals – From 14th to 25th November 2016
- Increased sales inventory in all categories including: fashion, electronics, phones, computers, home, baby, health and beauty – up to 70% discount of regular prices
- Over 100,000 deals from 2,500 vendors
- Highlight offerings from brands like PolyStar, HP, Binatone, Nikon, Pampers and Apple.
- This year’s Jumia Black Friday is designed to offer our customers more days, more deals and more convenience and to deliver on better customer service to our shoppers
- In addition to mouthwatering deals, this year’s Jumia Black Friday features an online giveaway for every customer who spends N10,000 and above. Lucky customer winners will win an
- iPhone 7, a PS4 console, two economy class Etihad tickets and two business class tickets.
Nigerian customers are reminded to visit all Jumia stores during Black Friday including Jumia Food and Jumia Market (Market.Jumia.com.ng), the largest and safest marketplace online where buyers can safely interact with sellers for juicy Black Friday deals.
During last year’s Jumia Black Friday that took place on November 27 2015, more than 2.3 million Nigerians visited Jumia. Following the impressive volume of orders during last year, this year’s sales event has been expanded to reach even more customers.
“This year’s Jumia Black Friday is designed to offer our customers more days, more deals and more convenience and to deliver on better customer service to our shoppers,” said Juliet Anammah, CEO Jumia Nigeria.
While commenting, the CEO Jumia Market, Sefik Bagdadioglu stated that “Jumia Black Friday is an exciting time for everyone in the Jumia Market community. Our sellers can reach up to 15x their daily volumes in sales and our buyers will have incredible bargains to enjoy. An early Christmas!”
The deals are expected to go fast, on a first come, first serve basis, so customers are encouraged to download the Jumia app and subscribe to the Jumia newsletter for real time notifications on the featured sales, deals and daily offerings which will commence November 14th and run until November 25th 2016.