Interested students should register and apply on the ICCR A2A Scholarship Portal and submit the Application to the Embassy.
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering 27 slots to Egyptian students under its Africa Scholarship Scheme for studying Under-graduate, Post-graduate and PhD courses in various Indian Universities/Institutes.
Interested students should register and apply on the ICCR A2A Scholarship Portal and submit the Application to the Embassy. Some of the main highlights of the Scholarship Scheme are as follows:
1) The applicant has to register and apply online on the ICCR Scholarship Portal “Admission 2 Alumni” at : http://18.104.22.168/iccr/home/scheme
2) After completing all the details and successful online submission, a printed copy may be sent, along with necessary enclosures to the Maulana Azad Cultural Centre, 3 Abu El Feda Street, Zamalek, Cairo, by 4 Feb 2018.
3) The last date for receipt of Application after the online submission on the A2A portal is 4 February 2018.
4) English Test will be conducted at MACIC for all the eligible students after scrutiny of their application. Only Students proficient in English may apply.
5) All students will have to stay in University hostels in India. No exception for family or health reasons will be made.
6) Applications will only be accepted through the A2A Scholarship Portal. The instructions, guidelines, FAQs, Universities List and other details are available on the A2A Scholarship Portal.
The nominations are invited from eligible Egyptian students for admission to reputed Universities/Institutes in India under the Africa Scholarship Scheme. The students are requested to submit their applications first on the A2A Scholarship Portal and send a printed copy to MACIC.