Access UK allows its customers to enjoy as smooth a visa application process as possible
Through Access UK, customers are now able to book their visa application centre appointment, scan and upload their supporting documentation from the comfort of their own home, and purchase any additional services which are intended to enhance their experience in one continuous journey.
Customers can continue to upload documents to support their application up until the day of their appointment. This exciting development means that the majority of customers no longer have to submit their original documentation, though customers will still need to provide their passport in order for a vignette to be placed, should they be granted a visa.
This service is being rolled out worldwide and is available now in South Africa, Lesotho and eSwatini.
Features of the new digital visa application service:
- the service is available on mobile devices, enabling application forms to be completed on smart phones or tablets, making it more convenient for the customer
- the application is often more concise and quicker to complete, as questions are only asked when they are relevant to a customer’s previous answers
- customers can review, edit and download their partially completed application at any point before submission, making it simpler to check, edit and update responses as required
- the application fee is displayed in the appropriate local currency, making it easier to understand the overall cost
Access UK means visa customers can:
- make quicker visa applications using an intuitive online form
- use easy-to-follow checklists and steps which list the evidence required to make an application
- upload all required documentation themselves, up until the day of their appointment
make changes to their application at any moment
- conveniently select a standard, priority or super-priority service (where available)
and apply flexibly using any mobile device